lunes, diciembre 04, 2006

Bel Air - Malice Mizer

Saa me wo akete boku wo mite yo
(Open your eyes and look at me)
Hora mada nukumori sae Boku no te no hira ni dakareteiru ima wa
(Look, even the warmth... The reality held in the palm of my hand)
Mou itami mo nai naka de
(In the painless void)
Anata wa nani wo ima mo omotteiru no
(What are you thinking of even now)

Kono senaka wo tsutsumu yoru to yami ni e wo egaku boku wa Toki to iu na no mono ni ayatsurarete
(I who draw pictures in the night and darkness that envelop my back Am manipulated by the governor named time)

Oozora ni ukabeta omoide no naka de Odoru futari wo mitsume naiteita
(I cried looking at the two dancing In the memories that float in heaven)
Saigo made sayonara sae iezu kono basho de Nemuri ni ochita anata wo daiteitakute
(I want to hold you who fell to sleep In this place where even goodbye could not be said till the end)

Yurenagara ashi wo ukase...
(While swaying, your feet float...)

Kono itami wo masu yoru ni onaji kotoba wo kurikaeshi Yurenagara sora ni ashi wo ukasete
(Repeating the same words in this night of increasing pain While swaying, your feet float towards the sky)

Oozora ni ukabeta omoide no naka de Boku wo mitsumeta anata wa hohoende
(In the memories that float in heaven You who gazed intently at me are smiling)
Saigo made ude wo nobashite usureteiku koe wa Ima wo mitsumeru koto wo inotte
(Stretching my arms till the end [with] my fading voice I pray that I am staring at reality)

Sotto
(Softly)

Oozora ni ukabeta omoide no naka de Odoru futari wa ima mo hohoende
(In the memories that float in heaven The dancing couple are smiling even now)
Nagai yoru no owari wo tsugeru kono ude de Nemuri ni ochita anata wo daiteitakute
(I want to hold you who fell to sleep In these arms that tell the end of a long night)

Yurenagara ashi wo ukase...
(While swaying, your feet float...)

Yurenagara sora ni mi wo yosete...
(While swaying, your body is sent to the sky...)

ahh me gusta esta cancion, es demasiado romantica y tragica... El amor de su vida esta muriendo (Cortate las venas orientales xD) Dios, porque me gustara tanto? tan tragica soy pa mis weas? es lo mismo con X-japan y Endless Rain, I keep my love for you to myself, Endless rain Fall in my heart, Kokoro no kizu ni Kokoro no kizu ni significa En las heridas de mi corazon es como AAGGH! que lindo! jajaja, la atraccion hacia la musica japonesa es inevitable, me ha acompañado toda mi vida, desde ese japones que cantaba en los años 50 y tuvo una cancion conocida en todo el mundo, me encanto el idioma, la pronunciacion, los tonos. Me encanta la musica japonesa porque en general, dicen mas que en letras de otros idiomas. Estoy ligada al Japon por el Anime.. PIPIRIPAO TIENE LA CULPA! tardes enteras viendo a "Candy Candy" ... sufria con Candy csm... pero amaba la serie, y aun la amo. !

ya eso seria :P

2 comentarios:

Walala dijo...

candy? pero si ella era tan tonta!! se la sufrio toda por el fleto del anthony XD

Dannii dijo...

ahh Pancho! no seas blasfemo ! Candy era IDOLA !! ya?

y de aonde la viste! viste que viste los primeros capitulos no mas?

Anthony fue solo el primero, despues viene Terry y finalmente se casa con Albert ! para que veas tu :P

pff te falto n serie po ... xD